Monday 9 November 2009

NEC Hobbycraft Show Day Out




Di, Michelle and I all went to the NEC Hobbycrafts Show yesterday and what a great day we had - unfortunately Rene couldn't make it - she was "Molly sitting"- we missed you!! We were like children at Toys R Us! We didnt know where to start first. But after we had said "hi" to Julie, (the Julie who used to take workshops) - she was demonstrating on "Once Upon a Stamp" stand, we snaked the isles and took in all the lovely crafting goodies. There were some lovely ideas and we took lots of photos and came home brimming with inspiration, especially Sarah who was playing with letraset pens (My Fave!!) and gave us some great tips, which hopefully we will put into practice in the next workshop list. I'm off now to sort out my crafty bits, make up some cards and I'll post some more photos soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lyne
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog and for visiting it so quickly!!!
    The show was a great success. It was my first time demo'ing for 3 days. I usually do 1 day at Ally Pally and Newbury each. I couldn't believe how tired I was.I will be dreaming Promarkers for months. But aren't they the greatest pens ever. You can never tire of them. Virtually all my cards are coloured with them. I am continually putting new card pictures on my blog so I hope they will give you some inspiration. (My photo's aren't that good though. Could do with lessons but got no time!!!!!) Thanks for becoming a follower ( I have followed you too) If you Keep checking my blog for new products Sarah ( owner of Hotshotcrafts) is adding to her website it will give you a better chance to but them before they sell out.
    Will visit again soon.
    Love Sarah XXX
    p.s. feel free to email me some pictures of your cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are those fantastic looking women! They also have some very crafty brains, as well as some great customer service.
    This blog looks like one to watch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it