Thursday 3 December 2009

Catch Up

Hello everyone - apologies for my absence for a while but I have had a very busy time.  I went away with my friends for the weekend and then spent the next week taking workshops / working in the shop so I havent had a lot of spare time.  The demo weekend went really well - unfortunately I missed it - but saw all of Lindsay's lovely cards when I came back and understand you all had a lot of fun - and I must say a belated congratulations to June Willett who won our free prize draw on the day - well done!!! Well Christmas is nearly here and I bet you are all busy with last minute preparations but just so you know and keep a look out our new workshop list for January - March is being prepared as we speak and should be available in the shop and on the website very very soon - hopefully you will find something that takes your fancy - dont forget to book early as places go really quickly and I wouldnt want you to miss out.  Enjoy your Christmas cardmaking (if you havent already finished - I havent even started yet! ) and I'll see you all soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it