Thursday 17 June 2010

JUST A REMINDER

Hi everyone!!
Just a quick posting ... First of all just to remind you about the Demo Day this Saturday - come along if you can - Lynne Gilbert will be here showing all sorts of techniques and inspiration using cosmic shimmers, new unmounted stamp sets, distress inks and lots, lots more!!!  Its free - just come along anytime between 10:00am and 4:00pm and enjoy!! :o) !!
 While I'm here posting I thought I'd show you two father's day cards I made using things I'd forgotten I had (don't we all do that!!)  This one is from my children to my father-in-law and I used the Flippin' Men range of stamps "Football" Click Here for availability, I coloured him with promarkers but just used the "Warm Grey" range giving the image an old fashioned feel - I stamped out the border three times, coloured it in then punched the circles out (green 1" woodware punch) to make a background.  I computer generated the sentiment and then punched it out (yellow 1.5" woodware punch)
Hope you like it :o)

The second one is for my father-in-law again but this time from my hubby and me - this time I used the Jayne Netley Mayhew animal CD Rom Click Here for availability - I isolated an image (see tutorial HERE for a step by step guide), I then printed 4 copies and cut them out using a nestabilitie shape gradually getting smaller to make my own pyramage.  The papers were printed out from the CD as well onto pearl paper.
Keep watching as I am going to post a tutorial on how to make this type of pyramage soon!!


Thanks for looking and hope to see you all at the Demo on Saturday :o)
By the way if any crafting goodies I use are not in stock just give the shop a ring on 01268 730234 and we will be more than happy to order them in for you and post them out if you don't live locally
Ta Ta for Now xx

1 comment:

  1. Those are really nice cards. I would like to learn more of cardmaking

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it