Monday 5 July 2010

NEW PRODUCTS JUST IN!!

Hi Everyone!!
Just thought I'd pop by and show you what i've been playing with.  On Friday we had a delivery from Kanban and lots of new goodies arrived - I pinched a few lol and have made a couple of cards to show you.

This card was made using the new range Wooly Bear - Girls on the Move - in the kit you get a sheet of die cut toppers and an A4 sheet of matching card - I have also used some of the new 10p card that has just come in to make the inside special too - and I still had this over for more cards


Next is a similar kit - this time - Football Mad - once again you get a sheet of die cut toppers and an A4 sheet of matching card - this time I used the matching card and folded it to make the base card, matted and layered some bazill card and added some ribbon.

Although I've no card left I still have toppers left for other projects
With both cards I have made my own card candy by cutting 1/4" circles with a plier punch and embossing them from the back to make them "domed" and attaching them with a foam pad - I think this just finishes them off
Hope you like them and thanks for looking :o)
Lots of Love
xx Lynne xx

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it