Sunday 15 August 2010

SHOP OPENING AND CHALLENGE WINNER

Hey All,
Sorry I'm late in posting - been out today
Anyway thank you for your entries to last month's challenge Christmas in July - we only had 6 entries (a bit disappointing) hopefully there will be more next month.
I numbered you in the order I received the entries and mixed you all up and ..... the winner is .......

NO 6
GILL HOWARD



and here is Gill's card - Absolutely Gorgeous! - thank you Gill
When you are in the shop next please pick up your prize :o)

Before I sign off I wanted to share with you some pictures taken at the end of business on Saturday to show those of you who haven't managed to pop in yet what the new shop looks like :o)





I'll be back tomorrow with the new challenge :o)
See you all then
Lots of Love
xx Lynne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it