Wednesday 15 September 2010

AUGUST CHALLENGE WINNER

Good Morning Blogland!!
Thanks to everyone who took part in last month's challenge - "Magnolias Only" along with Sally's Sketch - hope you all had fun!!
We had 9 entries this time - all beautiful cards :o) but, unfortunately there can only be one winner - and that is ...............

NO 6 - WENDY

with this gorgeous entry :o)
Well done Wendy - whenever you are in next pick up your prize :o)

Regarding this month's challenge :
Unfortunately we are delaying it for a couple of weeks due to commitments on the part of the DT - I will be uploading the new challenge -  week commencing 4th October

Thanks again for all your beautiful entries :o)
Bye for now
xx Lynne xx


3 comments:

  1. Well done Wendy, a beautiful card. Hope you enjoy your prize.

    Hugs
    Cally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card and deserved to win.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Lynne & everyone at In2Crafting for my beautiful new Magnolia Stamp which I won for the August challenge. I chose the Tilda Santa's Helper - gorgeous I can't wait to pop her onto my christmas cards!

    Wendy
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it