Friday 8 January 2010

NEW IDEAS FOR THE NEW YEAR!!

Hello Everyone!! I Hope you all had a great time over Christmas and the New Year and are all looking forward to a new crafting year. As promised I have been working on something for a while and hope you will enjoy taking part and having some fun. Some of you who are “bloggers” will probably have seen “sketches” and that’s what we are going to be doing here. Every month I will upload a different sketch challenge and hopefully it will give you some inspiration. Our design team at In2Crafting have had a sneak peak at the first one and they have all made a card – see below – so you can get an idea what to do. Basically you follow the sketch with whatever your interpretation is – you can rotate it and re-size elements of it but you have to keep to the basic design. I hope you have as much fun as we have and it will give you a kick start to your new year cardmaking. I hope to upload a new sketch around about the middle of each month. Have fun and if you can pop into the shop and show me what you’ve done I’d love to see it. Happy Crafting!!!! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it