Sunday 31 January 2010

CRICUT DEMO DAY

A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO SEE ME AT THE DEMO YESTERDAY!!

It was lovely to see so many familiar faces and a lot of new faces too. After a nerve wracking week getting ready I really enjoyed myself. I absolutely love my cricut machine and get a big thrill out of showing you what it can do. I hope you all went away with some new knowledge and plenty of inspiration to get crafting with "your" cricut.

I AM ALSO REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE NEW "GYPSY"



This will take using your Cricut to a new level.
I love the fact that using the Design Studio allows you to do even more with the designs on the cartridges and having a portable version of this is brilliant.
The versatility the Design Studio and Gypsy give you is great and I hope you understand it more after yesterday.

I hope you enjoyed yourself yesterday and look forward to seeing you all soon
xx

PS - NEW FEBRUARY TEMPLATE COMING SOON!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it