Monday 8 February 2010

MY BIRTHDAY CARDS

Just thought I'd say thank you to all my crafting friends who sent me a handmade card for my birthday last week.  I had some beautiful ones - you can see them below.  I think everyone knows me very well - they were either "Magnolia", Cuttlebug, ladybugs or tulips - all of my favourite things - so thank you again very much. 
On a different note - as we speak we are all doing our cards for the February sketch challenge - so check back around the weekend and the new sketch will be posted.

From Rene

From Sharon

From Michelle

From Eirwen

From Janice

From Sally

From Di
From T.J.
From Lorraine

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards - hope you got loads of nice goodies too.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely lot of cards!! You are a very lucky lucky girl.
    xx Di

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it