Wednesday 24 March 2010

A BIG THANK YOU

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for all their kindness and understanding towards me recently.  As you all know I am having big problems with my ears and am taking a break from workshops for the next few months and hopefully I can get them sorted out.  I am still working in the shop though and will see you all there :). 

As you know we were 5 recently and had a 20% off sale to celebrate - I hope you all got plenty of bargains and now the shop is gradually filling with all the new goodies John, Réne and Di brought home from Stitches.  Pop in a take a look the new bits are brilliant!!

See you all soon :) lots of love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it