Wednesday 31 March 2010

EASTER

Some Bunny Loves You

Messy Rabbit

Hello to you all, I just thought I'd share with you a couple of Easter Cards I made today.  I used the "Some Bunny Loves You" clear stamp set which I love, its so versatile, you could use it all year round as it has various sentiments and flower stamps and the other one was made using "Messy Rabbit" stamp, which, to be honest, I completely forgot I had lol - I bought it a few months ago and then put it in a drawer (as you do) and only found it when I was rifling through searching for Easter bits and pieces - glad I found it though!
Hope you like them :) xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lynne

    Thanks for a lovely workshop yesterday. I Love these Easter cards they are so cute! Wishing you a speedy recovery. Take Care, Love Kayxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lynne, I love the bunny from DO I think iv'e got that one so I think i'm gonna case it for my niece and nephew.Hugs Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting our blog and leaving a message we really appreciate it